[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk 1.2.6 on Solaris 8?

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 07:55:38 MST 2006

On 3/28/06, Rusty Dekema <rdekema at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get Asterisk 1.2.6 to run on Solaris 8 (sparc). I was
> able to get it to compile, but when I try to start asterisk
> (./asterisk -cvg from /opt/asterisk/usr/sbin), I get the following

More info:

# ls -l /opt/asterisk/lib/modules/res_musiconhold.so
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     other     101662 Mar 27 21:29
/opt/asterisk/lib/modules/res_musiconhold.so

So far so good..

# strings /opt/asterisk/lib/modules/res_musiconhold.so | grep verbose
#

Not so good! I guess I need to go back and take a look at the
compilation process. Funny, I don't recall seeing any error
messages...

-Rusty