[Asterisk-Users] aah 2.7 / BRI

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Tue Mar 28 07:45:48 MST 2006

First encounter with *

Just downloaded & installed aah-2.7
Started up AMP, but i can not find any reference towards isdn.
I presume there has to be some configuration done for my Eicon-Diva-pro.
Does aah actually support isdn-bri?

On the mail-archive i found some references, but these are rather old
( they speak about the coming release of aah-2.1)

aah-handbook (version 1.6) doesn't spill a single character about bri
and "tfot" doesn't spill much paper of the subject either ;-(

Any suggestions/pointers

Hans
--
pgp-id: 926EBB12
pgp-fingerprint: BE97 1CBF FAC4 236C 4A73  F76E EDFC D032 926E BB12