[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth headset in handsfree modewith SJPhoneor X-lite

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Mar 27 15:21:05 MST 2006

Hi,

Are you able to answer calls by pressing the answer/hangup button on
your headset or are you using the computer to answer the calls with a
SIP phone. I can get the head set to work fine with the PC and sip
phones what I cannot do is get the answer/hangup button on the head set
to actually answer a call (for some odd reason it turns the bluetooth on
and off and this occurrs with several different head sets).

Thanks for the info on the stack - good reference