[Asterisk-Users] FXO without answer supervision

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Mar 27 13:29:50 MST 2006

Simple question that google hasn't helped much with (likely poor search
terms)

I just installed a Sangoma A200 with overall good results.  Initial
tests with both
incoming and outgoing calls were very positive.  Until I made a normal
call that
lasted more than 30 seconds.

I setup the FXO with kewlstart signalling, and the outgoing call is
never registered
as 'Answered' and the dial timeout kicks in.  I'm checking with the
carrier to see if
I can get answer supervision turned on, but in the mean time can I use
loopstart
with progress tones?  I tried progress tones with kewlstart, but nothing
changed,
which makes sense.

Thanks,
Dan