[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:19:03 MST 2006

I tried again and you are correct.  It does work on the Aastra 9133i but
takes about an hour with no way to change that that I can find.  The GXP2000
happens a lot sooner.  I think it can be configured on the GXP2000.

Turns out the problem I had is that the Aastra 9133i does not resubscribe to
an Xlite softphone extension for some reason.  I turned off the software
firewall on the PC but that didn't help.  The extension only shows up on the
9133i after I reboot it.  The GXP2000 does not have this problem.