[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using the GSMgateway from CyberTelecom ?

Benchev bbench at mail.bg
Mon Mar 27 00:05:01 MST 2006

Actually I've got five, but the first one I have received
around Xmas and I don't have these problems with it.
I use spa3000 as FXO and the gsm gateway works
seamlessly inbound, outbound, DISA, no annoying sounds,
no DTMF problems. There is one problem however, the gateway does
not transfer correctly the CID to the FXO(at least in my case)
but this could be a sipura problem as well.

Now, the other 4 seam to be a different model or something
and one should be very careful ordering that thing since you never
know which model you are going to receive.
They are used with "no-brand-name" FXO/FXS ATAs
but I don't think that the ATAs is the problem.

Everything goes wrong when the gateway is tested
as a "dock-n-talk" (dialing through it connected to
one of the RJ11 with an ordinary phone set). First there
is no DTMF recognition whatsoever, and second tha gateway
does not sense the hangup and start making the "noises".

Hope Sam could solve the problem with the factory or
exchange the goods with working ones.
Benchev