[Asterisk-Users] [1.2.5] DTMF not being set correctly (RESEND)

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Fri Mar 24 17:47:19 MST 2006

I apologize if this gets posted twice. Tried once about 5 or so hours
ago, and still have not seen the message on the list....

--------------------------------

I am having trouble getting DTMF mode to be set to inband on incoming
calls.

I have the following set, and for some reason the connection is still
negotiated with rfc2833.

[outbound]
type=friend
secret=XXXXXXX
username=XXXXXXX
authuser=XXXXXXX
host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
context=inbound
qualify=200
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
dtmfmode=inband
dtmf=inband
canreinvite=no
nat=no

Is there something that you can recommend that I add to get this to
work? I am running 1.2.5, and the rfc2833 mode works like a champ, but I
would like to be able to support inband, too.

Thanks in advance!
Steve