[Asterisk-Users] Transferring a call with IAX

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Mar 24 14:55:06 MST 2006

Aaron.

Uhm... yes. I thought you picked up on that.
It's like this:

PBX Server -> ACD Server(queue times out) -> VM Server

I'd like it to go like this:

PBX Server -> ACD Server(queue times out) -> PBX Server -> VM Server

So, after the pbx server dials the acd server, and the queue times out, I wanted to have control returned to the pbx server where _it_ could dial the VM server, instead of the ACD server doing it. I thought you where doing something similar?

Douglas.