[Asterisk-Users] PRI Behavior

Matt Loretitsch matt at bird-technologies.com
Fri Mar 24 14:51:32 MST 2006

Just throwing out this question.  integrating with Altiware server.  PRI
appears to be okay.  It keeps trying to move my call to a different
channel...usually channel 1.  This is the deal here:

Moving call from channel 23 to channel 1

Then the following errors after no audio then hanging up manually:
Mar 24 17:46:17 WARNING[1315]: chan_zap.c:7792 pri_fixup_principle: Call
specified, but not found?
Mar 24 17:46:17 WARNING[1315]: chan_zap.c:8874 pri_dchannel: Hangup on
bad channel 0/1 on span 1

Using asterisk 1.2.5, zaptel 1.2.4, and libpri 1.2.2 as they are the
current stable releases.

I've tried changing the timing sources around.  Incoming calls on the
PRI always appear to work, outgoing calls cause this problem.  The only
time an outgoing call gets complete is if I send it to channel 1 on the
pri.  When it moves the call it seems to connect, but I get no audio in
either direction.

Anyone tackle such a beast?

-Matt