[Asterisk-Users] Queue Period-Announce

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Fri Mar 24 11:24:38 MST 2006

In my queue, I have defined a periodic announcement with a message that goes something like "if you would like to leave a voice message now, please press 1...". However, when a user presses 1 *during* the message, the playback stops and the user still remains in the queue (listening to music on hold). The same also applies during other periodic announcements (such as "there are x calls waiting" etc).

The caller will be transferred to the queue context if they press 1 while listening to MOH.

Is this by design or is it a bug, and is there a workaround? (besides changing my prompt)

Thanks! :)

Wes Baehr
Ability Business Computing, Ltd.
Office: 330.882.0455 x25     Cell: 330.882.0455 x35
wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com