[Asterisk-Users] Best GUI for basic HostedPBX service

Michael Gaudette list at virtutel.ca
Fri Mar 24 07:49:17 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a web GUI to offer my end-users (Hosted PBX), and I thought
I'd pick a few brains first.

I'm not looking to configure the Asterisk server itself, VI works adequately
for that.  But I want to give Web access to as many of the following
features:

1) Voicemail configs: NIP, email to forward the .WAV file, Name of owner.
2) Call bridging details for each extensions
	a) where calls are forwarded (i.e.: "SIP/account1", "555-555-1234")
	b) Amount of time to wait before voicemail kicks in
	c) If voicemail kicks in or not
	d) Operating hours
3) A few custom variables (let's say $FOO in context [FOOBAR])

Ideally, my users would log in using their phone number, extension and
Voicemail password and be able to configure their own extension.

In your opinion, where should I start?  Is such a GUI available already, or
do I need to build my own?

Mike