[Asterisk-Users] How to nice agi scripts?

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Fri Mar 24 02:50:34 MST 2006

Hi,

I have unpleasent short audio gaps when a
perl based agi scripts starts.

Thus, I now started to put all those things in C programmed
daemons for fast-agi.

Anyway I'm looking for another mean, which would help me
more quickly.

I noticed, that all agi scripts are running with system
priority -11, like asterisk does. This is really waste of
priority. I would like to have the AGI scripts running with
much lower priority than asterisk.

Is there any mean to let AGI scripts run in a lower
priority (except starting a new shell from the a short
initial AGI script)?

Roger.