[Asterisk-Users] Problem with MeetMe Conference!!!

serge messa sergepmessa at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 24 02:07:48 MST 2006

Hi all

I want to use conference in Asterisk. I configure a
conference room in meetme.conf (as conf => 600,1234)
and extensions.conf as (exten =>
600,1,MeetMe(600,i,1234)) . When i call the extension
600, i have the following message in the asterisk
logs:

WARNING[7758]: pbx.c:1688 pbx_extension_helper: No
application 'MeetMe' for extension (conference, 600,
1)
== Spawn extension (conference, 600, 1) exited
non-zero on 'IAX2/1000-2'
-- Hungup 'IAX2/1000-2'

I install the zaptel module with the ztdummy timer but
the problem still exist.

How can i do to fix this problem?

 Serge