[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 23:09:45 MST 2006

So your Polycom 501's will eventually re-subscribe and BLF will eventually
start working again after a reboot using your patch?  How long will that
take?  Is the time to re-subscribe something you can set on the phone?

That would be quite acceptable to me if the phone eventually re-subscribed
on it's own without requiring a reboot.  What I am saying is that my Aastra
9133i and Grandstream GXP2000 NEVER re-subscribe after a reboot with or
without the patch.  I tried lot's of different settings to try make it
happen unless I am doing something wrong or not waiting long enough for the
phones to re-subscribe.  I must have tested it for at least 3 hours and BLF
never came back.  I confirmed it with the Asterisk CLI as well.