[Asterisk-Users] Stability of Asterisk with 2 x TDM400P cards (6 analogue lines)

Jared Davison jared2 at medical-objects.com.au
Thu Mar 23 21:25:39 MST 2006

I would like to hear from anyone good or bad as what their experience has
been in recent times with STABILITY of current builds of Asterisk and
drivers for TDM400P.

The sort of configuration is: 6 incoming POTS lines. ie. 2 TDM400P cards.

I am not concerned with: price points, or the advantages or disadvantages of
using POTS vs ISDN technology, but simply RELIABILITY & stability of the
Asterisk system & associated interface hardware and drivers.

Do people need to reboot their systems regularly?

Thanks in advance.

Jared