[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Polycom provisioning

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Thu Mar 23 20:46:37 MST 2006

 > Does anyone have the polycom soundpoint ip's successfully remotely
> provisioning?  I've got the phone pulling default configs, and it's
> downloading phone specific information, but it's not actually using
that
> information.  Any help would be appreciated :)
>
> --
> Aaron Daniel

Aaron,

I had the same problem when I first configured the phone directly
(either by the phone menus or the phone's built-in web server), then
later set up the FTP server for central config files.

Even if I backed out the manual changes that I did to the phone, it
would have problems getting the FTP config.  Ultimately I forced the
phone to do a reset (I think it may be called "reset user settings" or
something similar), then when I rebooted the phone it pulled the FTP
config correctly...

Hope it helps.

Marty