[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:54:14 MST 2006

Thanks BJ,

I tried your patch and it worked fine for me so thank you so much for the
effort.  It is very much appreciated.  Especially since I am not capable of
coding myself.

Unless I can get a total solution so that it just works no matter if I
reload or reboot then it's not really a solution for me. I have to either
not implement BLF for install something other than Asterisk.

Telling the client that all they have to do is reboot their phone everytime
BLF stops working is not the sort of impression I want to make.  Yes, it
will probably be rare if the system is rock solid with no nightly/weekly
cron jobs to reboot at night and UPS'ed etc. but a phone system feature has
to either just work always or not be used at all IMHO.

As far as I'm concerned, BLF simply does not work because of this :(.