[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:00:00 MST 2006

On 3/23/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> I _think_ you can do a 'sip reload' instead of a 'reload' and keep your BLF...
> But as for a server boot.... don't be crazy! According to people on this group, that's just plain never required in the real world.

 Bug 6047 also allows you to do a full reload and keep your BLF. As
for BLF surviving Asterisk restarts, that's not so easy because BLF's
are much closer to calls themselves than they are registrations. SIP
calls/transactions just don't survive an asterisk restart and there's
not even a framework or design for them to start doing so at this
point.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/