[Asterisk-Users] How to create [new_context] in extensions.conf?

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 23 16:48:13 MST 2006

I've tried adding [new_context] with extens defined in extensions.conf
but they are not recognized or dialed out.

Are you saying I can add various
context=new_context1
context=new_context2
etc
lines in sip.conf [general] and that's all there is to it?

I'm not sure what you mean about "per device" in sip.conf.
Are you talking about a [users] context?  Another thing I don't
understand about.

Larry