[Asterisk-Users] How to create [new_context] in extensions.conf?

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Thu Mar 23 14:44:45 MST 2006

You need to create [new_context] in extensions.conf

then add the context=new_context to sip.conf so calls from from the
sip devices know which context to use. this can be in the general
section and apply to all sip devices, or add per device and each can
have its own context

just adding to sip.conf will not result in a call