[Asterisk-Users] I'm FED UP with BroadVoice

Ronald Lewis ronaldl79 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:05:35 MST 2006

After months of BroadVoice ignoring my trouble tickets for dropped calls,
delayed termination, etc., I'm throwing in the towel. While they have
credited $19.95 to my account, they refuse to credit anything more, despite
ALL of the problems I've had. I feel the least they could do is credit the
remaining $8.61 to my account, yet they won't.

I haven't really been following up on porting between VoIP providers, but is
there a remote chance I can save my phone number? I'd sure hate to change
numbers again -- this has been a NIGHTMARE. Everyday, calls are dropping,
and I'm calling people back 2 to 3 times to establish a decent connection.

And their response (paraphrasing): "We've made the best effort to ensure
your service is functional ... but there are some things beyond our control
with VoIP." Not good enough! I had great service with Vonage, and the times
I use VoipJet, it works perfectly!

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Ronald Lewis
Denver, Colorado