[Asterisk-Users] Nortel Meridian Opt 81C/11c and PRI

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Thu Mar 23 09:50:02 MST 2006

Hi Steve,

Here is one of the cards that is working for us - note the downloadable
D Channel card - it is very important. Your product numbers may be
different in England if you're using an E1 versus our T1 in Canada.

1.  ( 1 )  NTAK09BA  --- 1.5 MB DTI / PRI

2.  ( 1 )  NTBK51BA  ---  Downloadable D-Channel Handler C

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst