[Asterisk-Users] Nortel Meridian Opt 81C/11c and PRI

Steve Rawlings steve at rawlings.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 13:48:08 MST 2006

I've followed the post below and have just acquired a second-user Option 11c
system (rls 23.47 in the UK) now sitting on our testbench.  I've tried all
combinations from various posts to get this to work with our Digium TE405P
but no luck.  I suspect it's our PRI in the Option 11, it's an NTAK79.  It's
been suggested I need an NTBK50 instead.  Can anyone confirm, which PRI are
successful 11's using?  Thanks.

Steve