[Asterisk-Users] VERY IMPORTANT(TREAT WITH URGENCY)

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Mar 22 22:49:35 MST 2006

On 03/23/06 03:08 Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC said the following:
> Poor Andrew, everyone just comments how cool his email is ;)
>
> I think the problem is:
>
> exten => 2,3,Set($ { DB( forward/${CALLERIDNUM} ) = ${FORWARD} } )
> should be
> exten => 2,3,Set(DB(forward/${CALLERIDNUM}) = ${FORWARD})
> Note removal of the "$ {" and the "}"

actually it should be,

exten => 2,3,Set(${DB(forward/${CALLERIDNUM})} = ${FORWARD}  )

note the moving of the last } to encompass the left side of the Set
argument, i.e. the entire DB() function.

on most days i'd have just ignored a user question like this, but andrew's
fake nigerian 419 scam was hilarious.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/