[Asterisk-Users] [SOLVED] TDM400 FXO module not answering or dialing out.

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Wed Mar 22 17:12:55 MST 2006

Hadley Rich wrote:
> Apologies, yes I was going mad. It just goes to show that you should always
> check everything possible, even the simple things -- it was the cable. Odd
> since it worked with the X100 and another TDM card but there you go.

I had a similar experience: One of my users kept reporting that
mid-conversation, his phone would slowly fade in the hold music and cut
off the externally caller. Turned out to be a faulty network port on the
wall, though I'll be damned if I know what the hell the phone or
Asterisk were doing.

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
   Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
   3065                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>