[Asterisk-Users] [SOLVED] TDM400 FXO module not answering or dialing out.

Hadley Rich asterisk at nice.net.nz
Wed Mar 22 17:03:42 MST 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 09:38, Hadley Rich wrote:
> Is anyone else having this problem or am I just going mad?
>
> FWIW I just tried an old X100P on the line and it works correctly.
>
> I don't think I am doing anything wrong in my configuration.

OK, self reply again.

Apologies, yes I was going mad. It just goes to show that you should always
check everything possible, even the simple things -- it was the cable. Odd
since it worked with the X100 and another TDM card but there you go.

Cheers,

hads

--
In those days he was wiser than he is now -- he used to frequently take
my advice.

	-- Winston Churchill