[Asterisk-Users] An FXO version of IAXy?

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Wed Mar 22 16:04:00 MST 2006

We are in final testing and will shortly begin shipping IAX CPE devices with
the following configurations:

1 FXS
2 FXS
1 FXS, 1FXO

These devices have an integrated gateway router with IPSec VPN, QoS, and
more.

Codec support includes G.711, G.723.1, G726, and G 729a/b.

Please contact me off-list for pricing and details.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com
321.989.6728 ext. 611