[Asterisk-Users] An FXO version of IAXy?

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Wed Mar 22 12:42:08 MST 2006

Vegastream also will shortly have availability on the Vega 50 6x4, which
comes in a few different configurations including:

4FXS / 2FXO - MSRP $550
4FXO - MSRP - $600
8FXS/2FXO - MSRP $1000
8FXO - MSRP $1100
24FXS/2FXO - MSRP $2300
24FXO - MSRP $3000
48FXS/2FXO - MSRP $4000

These will support SIP, H.323 and T.38 Fax.  G.711, G.729a and G.723.1 for
codecs.

Cory Andrews
Purchasing Manager
VOIPSupply.com