[Asterisk-Users] Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 21 18:52:29 MST 2006

If you're so worried about downtime, why not have the phones re-register
at a higher interval?  When I'm not screwing around with settings on the
servers and if I don't upgrade/update the system often, asterisk will stay
up and running for well over a month without a reload (probably longer,
but I do a lot of toying with settings).. Hell, our gateway was up for
three months before we had to reboot it for kernel upgrades, no reloads,
no config changes, nothing.

Aaron