[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Mar 22 08:51:19 MST 2006

Isn't it curious that, given the delete rule, he knows this has been
discussed once again, and feels the need to add to the number of
"useless" messages.

In fact, since the subject keeps coming up, perhaps there really is an
issue that needs to be addressed??

The only thing constant is change.

John Novack