[Asterisk-Users] callerid= in zapata.conf

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Wed Mar 22 07:41:46 MST 2006

> Agreed, but if all else fails, set a different context for that PRI,
> and in that context, force the CallerID using SetCallerID before
> making the onward call.

Agreed, but I like "clean" configs.

> It is possible that the Zaptel "callerid=" field does not accept the
> "Name" <number> format (I'd have to look at the source to check, and
> you didn't say which veriosn you run). Have you tried just putting a
> number in.

I tried both. I even stopped and started Asterisk - I was not sure if
zapata.conf reloads on a 'reload'.

BTW I'm running 1.2.0.

> PS. While I'm here, is the A102d worth the money? I assume it works as
> easily as the A104d?

Yes, great card. Worked right away using the simple instructions at
http://sangoma.editme.com/. Contact me off-list if you need more info.

Nabeel