[Asterisk-Users] Phones were working fine - Now there is noaudiowhen calling between extensions

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:31:57 MST 2006

Are you using which version of Asterisk?? Did you check if you are
facing the old audio bug on bridge calls that appeared ?

http://asteriskvoip.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_asteriskvoip_archive.html

Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Update: No audio - Update your Asterisk

This morning we discovered a serious bug that stopped all bridged
audio in our Asterisk servers. Mark found the problem and soon fixed
it.

If you get this problem today, please update your Asterisk server. A
fix has been commited to the subversion repository for 1.2 as well as
trunk.

A fixed 1.2.3 release will be published on ftp.digium.com as soon as
we can find a release engineer (consider the time zone problem).

A big thank you to everyone in the IRC channel that helped us locate
this issue and to Mark that fixed it so quickly.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Marco Mouta