[Asterisk-Users] How to make groups of extensions ???

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Tue Mar 21 10:07:10 MST 2006

Hi,

I disagree that contexts are not for outgoing calls, how else do you
restrict certain user to local calls only without using contexts?? On
the subject of grouping extensions I use pickup groups so that any
person can answer any phone in their immediate area by using a '*8' (as
long as they belong to that group and they have the same context).

Thanks