[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Mar 20 21:31:53 MST 2006

That's sorta a double edged sword.  I don't mind getting all the messages in
one list myself cause oftentimes I'll go through and find something worth
replying to from all facets, but it'd be a bit more of an annoyance having to
filter through several lists to find the good stuff to reply to. Guess it
really just depends on how you filter your mail :)

Aaron

--
Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician