[Asterisk-Users] Call Pickup Woes

Adam Dale adale at accessproviders.com.au
Sun Mar 19 18:50:28 MST 2006

Hmmmm, I'm still a little stumped. I edited SIPDefault to and created a
dialplan.xml file which is being uploaded to the phone. Still no output
on the asterisk console wheh I dial *8. :(

dialplan.xml

<DIALTEMPLATE>
    <TEMPLATE MATCH="*"            Timeout="5"/> <!-- Anything else -->
</DIALTEMPLATE>

SIPDefault.cnf extract:

# XML file that specifies the dialplan desired
dial_template: "dialplan"

:(
> Now I'm sure it's a dialplan problem, configure your dialplan to allow
> *8. You can do that in the SIPDefault.cnf file
>
> On 3/19/06, Adam Dale <adale at accessproviders.com.au> wrote:
>
>> I am using Cisco 7940/60/70's

Don't you mean the dialplan.xml.

This is what I have:

--
Ben Franklin quote:

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."