[Asterisk-Users] HFC USB (was MultiBRI in Australia - found one - maybe)

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sun Mar 19 16:40:33 MST 2006

> Hmm,
>
> I was using 0.3.0 rc24, or the unstable branch.  I see 0.2.0 is listed
as
> 'stable' so maybe I should have used that.  Please do keep me informed
of
> your progress.
>
> Craig

After finally getting chan_misdn to load (missing #include to bitops.h
under Debian at least) it still won't load, and won't tell me why even
with all the debug stuff turned on. 0.3.0rc25 is what I'm using.

chan_capi works in TE mode, but I can't get it working in NT mode which
is what I want (keeps complaining about not being able to find a device
for a blank msn).

Could you please post something about what you did to get chan_misdn
going? I have an idea that I've got a bad version of something compiled
somewhere but hopefully it is solvable.

James