[Asterisk-Users] IVR woes

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Mar 18 22:45:45 MST 2006

On 03/10/06 05:00 Robert P. McKenzie said the following:
> Basically the problem is this.  While the playbacks are happening you can push any one of the options and to happily
> goes off and does it.  However, if you wait until the messages stop playing back it just hangs up with the error at the
> bottome of this message.

perhaps placing Set(TIMEOUT(response)=XXX) and Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=YYY) at
the top of the dialplan would help better. also, bear in mind that these
timeouts have to be longer than the time it takes for your IVR voice files
to play to be of any good use.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/