[Asterisk-Users] IVR woes

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Thu Mar 9 15:36:15 MST 2006

Thanks, that's also fixed another issue I had with wanting users to beable to enter an extension number.

--
Robert P. McKenzie, CSTA, MBCS     |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com
               Fancy some fun?  http://www.thewetwilly.com
    Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/user/robertmckenzie