[Asterisk-Users] Re: Server freeze with meetme and sip GSM users

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Sat Mar 18 02:01:08 MST 2006

Hi Brent

> Anyone ever seen MeetMe cause * to crash? Specifically, it happens
> consistantly if someone begins to enter a conference and then decides to
> hangup while Allison is introducing them - like playing back
> "conf-onlyperson". This has been seen with the MeetMe participant
> connecting via IAX and SIP (not saying it doesn't happen with Zap, just
> that I haven't seen it).

Thank you for the hint. Now finaly I can 100% reproduce the problem. Yes, if I
hang up during Playing 'conf-onlyperson' my machine freezes. It's not a GSM
Enconding problem as I suspected first, this happens with every encoding.

magma*CLI>
    -- Executing Answer("SIP/11-9d7c", "") in new stack
    -- Executing MeetMe("SIP/11-9d7c", "555") in new stack
    -- Created MeetMe conference 1023 for conference '555'
    -- Playing 'conf-onlyperson' (language 'de')
magma*CLI>

Freeze!

Any other who can reproduce that freeze?

Kernel 2.6.15 / * 1.2.5 / ztdummy 1.2.4

-Benoit-