[Asterisk-Users] Re: DUNDi .... Halfway and CLUSTERING

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Fri Mar 17 22:54:41 MST 2006

This is mostly in a traditional pbx-like setup.  That is, these are
individual remote offices of a larger corporation each with their own
cluster (or clusters, in the case of one site).  So there is no NAT, and it
is an Asterisk-only solution (at least insofar as telephony software is
concerned).

Regards,
- Brad

   _____