[Asterisk-Users] Re: problems with emailing voicemail

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Fri Mar 17 11:27:42 MST 2006

if you are using Sendmail, then you have to add a trusted user to
/etc/sendmail.cf in the format:

Tuser

So if the user you run Asterisk under is called "asterisk" then you add
Tasterisk to sendmail.cf. Restart Sendmail. Then in voicemail.conf you can
set the email address to whatever you want, it's at the top of the config
file, I believe.