[Asterisk-Users] DISA alternative

Jeremy thezerogroup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:57:06 MST 2006

Mine looks like this now:

exten => s,1,Answer

exten => s,2,Authenticate(1234)

exten => s,3,Background(pls-entr-num-uwish2-call)

exten => s,4,Read(EXTENArea=$EXTENArea|10|2|15)

exten => s,5,Noop(EXTENArea=${EXTENArea=${EXTENArea}}

exten => s,6,Goto(outsidetruck,${EXTENArea},1)

However what happens is that I start to enter the number I want to call, I
get about 2 digits in, and then it drops me to a dial tone. I don't want to
exec the call until the number is fully in

  _____