[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterilink?!?!

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 08:17:07 MST 2006

Just wanted to post a follow-up.  Just got a call from Brian West, who
was very helpful.  Apparently their sales/support guy is at Von this
week, and they forgot to forward the phone.  But he called me within
30 minutes of me sending this e-mail so kudos to Asterlink.. and I
hope the rest of my experience with them is this well... minus the
misforwarded calls :P