[Asterisk-Users] Asterilink?!?!

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 07:10:55 MST 2006

Hi,
Anyone know anything about asterlink?  I've heard good things about
them.  So I thought I'd give them a try.  I went to sign-up....
however, I haven't heard from them, I've called them several times
between 9am and 5pm EST and no responce.  Called today again after 9am
EST, no responce.  Tried Sales, Billing, and CS, and got the same
person's voicemail!  Is this a oneman operation like voipjet?!  What
good is a service number if you can't call it to get service!!  I've
left several voicemails, and have not received a call back, and above
that the 800 number I call for support sounds choppy like they don't
have enough bandwidth....

Can anyone tell me their experiences with 800 service with asterlink,
and/or provide me with someone who offers 800 origination?