[Asterisk-Users] Advice on configuration

Paul A Brown paul at fowlmere.com
Fri Mar 17 08:13:39 MST 2006

Hi Peter,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Most of your config worked
great but I obviousley did something wrong on the Sipdiscount side :-(

I am getting my contexts confused in extensions.conf

Mar 17 14:25:26 WARNING[7607]: pbx_config.c:1753 pbx_load_module: Unable to
include context 'sipdiscount-outbound' in context 'home'

I have a contect called [sip-discount-outbound with all my sipdiscount
details in and then further down I have a context called [home] with the
following in

exten => 220,1,Dial(${PHONES1},20,Ttm)
 exten => 220,2,Macro(vmessage,${PHONES1VM})
 exten => 220,3,Hangup
 include => sipdiscount-outbound

Any ideas

Paul