[Asterisk-Users] problems with emailing voicemail

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 08:05:45 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm running a 1.1 version of Asterisk (a stable build from back in Oct-05)
running on RedHat 9.0.  Everything's been great but a couple of days ago, we
all stopped receiving emails of our voicemail.  There's been no changes to
our configuration

I bet I'm expereiencing a Linux problem rather than an Asterisk problem, but
because I know only as much Linux as required to get Asterisk going, I'm
hoping someone can steer me in the right direction!

Any suggestions where/how to troubleshoot?

Many Thanks,
Hugh