[Asterisk-Users] Question about advanced IVR

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 04:17:04 MST 2006

I Would reccomend learning asterisk bit by bit. It's
the only way to do it. Here are several tools that you
can use.
1)Get asterisk at home. Its a great resource for
starters. You can learn a lot from it. You can get it
at http://asteriskathome.lists.digium.com
2)Read the book "Asterisk, The future of telephony".
You can buy it or download it for free. I dont have
the link to it but if some one else does please post
it.
3)Play, Play and play some more. A year ago I knew
nothing and now I am slowly learning. Good luck.