[Asterisk-Users] Numbered Voicemails when you still delete them.

David Waugh David.Waugh at eicon.com
Fri Mar 17 01:48:53 MST 2006

Hello,

I am using Asterisk 1.2.5 and the voice mail application.

I don't actually want to keep the voicemails on the server so I am
emailing them.

However if I have the line in my voicemail.conf

1234 => 4242,Temp_User,voicemail,,delete=1

Then my voicemails are all sent with the same subject line and Message
id eg:
[PBX]: New message 1 in mailbox 1234

Is there anyway, to delete a message, but still have some sort of
incremental counter for the message id?

I looked in the voicemail.conf file for options, but couldn't see
anything.

Many thanks
David