[Asterisk-Users] asterisk configurations

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:43:23 MST 2006

I'm lerning to make my custom configurations. In extensions.conf, there is

#include extensions_custom.conf
[from-trunk]                                                    ; just
an alias since VoIP shouldn't be called PSTN
include => from-pstn

[from-pstn]
include => from-pstn-custom                     ; create this context
in extensions_custom.conf to include customizations
include => ext-did
include => from-pstn-timecheck          ; this has to be included
otherwise it overrides ext-did
exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)

In the file extensions_custon.conf I added this:

[from-pstn-custom]
exten => _.,1,AGI(agenda,${CALLERIDNUM})

My problem is that agi-bin "agenda" is called but when it ended
Asterisk don't continue executing any command. If I use s instead of
_., all works ok, but agenda is not called because i have dnid.

If I change the thing like this:
exten => _.,1,Goto(s,1)
exten => s,1,AGI(agenda,${CALLERIDNUM})

All starts working, but idn is lost and I can't do inbound routing
based on dnid. Is there a manual that explains about this configs?

P.D.: agenda is an agi-script that patches the incamming caller-id and
adds the text part from a csv file.
--
Alejandro Vargas