[Asterisk-Users] Re: transfers/parked calls + polycom 501

Araba, Michael maraba at QuikCAT.com
Thu Mar 16 13:26:21 MST 2006

This is a dialpaln issue. I solved the same problem recently.

For 4 digit extensions you need to append the dialplan statement in the
sip.cfg configuration file as follows

<digitmap
dialplan.digitmap="[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2
-9]xxxT|1xxxT" dialplan.digitmap.timeOut="3"/>

Michael
> I am not sure what I did but blind transfers do not work. The Polycom
does
> not allow me to dial the extension of the person I want to  transfer to
after
> I hit:
>
>   transfer -> blind

I would strongly suggest getting the latest firmware, and using the sample
configuration files with that firmware to set up your phone.  This SHOULD
work.  If it still does not work after doing this, there may be a hardware
issue with your phone.

- Noah

Message: 14